Game 4 - Must Win

Here we go!! Another must win game for the Padres after taking game 3 in St Louis. It wasn't the prettiest win offensively but Cris Young, the Padres starting pitcher, was absolutely dominating on the mound as he shut out the Cardinals through 7 innings. While Padre pitching kept Pujols hitless as he went 0-4. Still the Padres left a total of 14 runners on base, entirely too many!! Game 4's start time is still up in the air depending on Dodgers/Mets series. If the Mets can finish off LA the Padres start time should be 5PM otherwise it will be another 10AM start.
The Pujols voodoo doll worked for game 3 so I am pulling out it again with some extra features. Go Pads!!


4 Comments:
Padres hitting to score can only get better. Bring it back to san diego!!
I'll be watching at 5:00pm...that means early Mass today. I'll be praying real hard for that Padre win to bring it home for that BIG GAME and WIN on Monday:) I believe in miracles!!
Mom
Hey Bri,
You know what this means...next year will be the Padres year. 2007, has a lucky ring to it.
On the brighter side, the Chargers got the win:)
Keep The Faith, Brian.
Mom
2006 Padres' postseason: 2 for 32 with runners in scoring position. That is 6.25%. Just like turnovers in a football game, that statistic usually determines the outcome of the game.
Post a Comment
<< Home