Thursday, September 28, 2006

Ellen Moves

For the first time last night I felt Ellen move. Kathleen has commented in the last few weeks she had been starting to feel Ellen squirm about. It wasn't until last night that I experienced it for myself. I was surprised by the force and I imagine that it's only going to get stronger as time goes on. Wow! Kathleen might be black and blue when that time comes.

As for Padres, magic number still 4 as they fell to Cards and the Dodgers once again defeated the Rockies. Come on Rockies you have to at least beat them once in this home stand!!

Lastly, I've been looking into October 15th and possibility of the guys doing something during the baby shower. Here's what I have so far.... No Charger game in town as they will be playing in San Francisco. While the Padres post season schedule is still a complete fog. That late in the month it would be the NLCS series and in order for the Padres to be involved they would have to advance past the first round (NLDS). In short we just have to wait it out and hope things get clearer in the next week.

2 Comments:

At 9:40 AM, Blogger Martin's said...

You might have a 1) boxer or 2) soccer player in that belly of Kathleen's.

I've been thinking about the guys day also. We'll talk this weekend.

 
At 11:42 AM, Blogger Jeff, Shino, Saya, and Meisa Neima said...

3) alien (see: http://64.182.50.84/upload/dossiers/alien/john_hurt.jpg)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home