Saturday, October 07, 2006

Game 3 - Must Win



Today's game is a "must win". You hear those words get thrown around a lot during a season but today there really is no tomorrow for the Padres. In fact the next two games are a must win in order to force a final game 5 back here in San Diego on Monday. It's been done before, just weeks ago St Louis was in the midst of a 7 game losing streak when Padres went into Busch Park and took first 2 out of 3 games from them.

Khalil Greene may make a start back at shortstop
. His first since early August. He hasn't been swinging the bat well, but who has been lately??? Game time is 10AM on ESPN2. Kathleen and I are off to a "Baby and Dog" class from 9:30 to 11:30. So don't call me with updates because I'll be recording the game. Hopefully I can catch up with the action by 12:30.

Go Pads! I'm pulling out the Pujols voodoo doll cause we need all the help.

1 Comments:

At 8:37 AM, Blogger Martin's said...

baby and dog? that just put a smile on my face.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home