Welcome! When I first started this website, many years ago, my original intention was to create a place where friends and family could go to see whats going on with Kathleen and I. As well as share stories and pictures with everyone. Well, hopefully this will be the solution!
Thursday, January 25, 2007
Get your Skype on!
Hey Everyone! So Kathleen, Ellen, Elizabeth and I just had our first video chat with Amanda and Trever this morning! I had purchased a webcam through Amazon.com, installed it in a matter of minutes and were up and chatting in no time at all. It was an amazing experience! Not only were we able to see Amanda and Trever's friendly faces but they also gave us a brief tour of their home. Brief meaning just the immediate room which they were in, due to the length of the cable the cam was attached with, interesting none the less.
So how do you get in on this great experience?? I'm glad you asked. You can follow the banner above to Skype.com and download the free software that allows you chat online to other Skype users for free. You can also make calls to land lines worldwide for small fee. If you are going to chat with video you'll need a webcam. Lastly, you can view my Skype status and contact me directly from the right side bar of this website. Hope to Skype you soon!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home