Merry Christmas
I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas out there! It was a quiet one here in San Diego as we spent the day at home with Kathleen's parents. Still no Ellen but I'm sure the new year will change that. For those of you who have not put your guesses in for Ellen's weight and birthdate you best do so now in order to be eligble for the prize. As we get closer I'll have to lock the game so that we can determine a winner.
Here is another image continuing with the "Showing Series".

Lastly, we are getting together with Amanda and Trever today while they are in town for the holidays from Italy. It will be good to catch up as we have not seen them for several months now.


3 Comments:
She's right there man. Kathleen looks better than ever.
I can't wait to see the baby.
It won't be long now!! January 10th...maybe:)
Love,
Grandma-to-be-soon
PS Papa Mike says Jan. 18th...no way!!
Post a Comment
<< Home