The Stretch Run
Oh what a game last night!!! The local sports affilates are calling it one of the best in Petco Park history. What are some of the other memorable games in Petco Park history..... well funny enough you should ask. After last night, discussion of last years Nationals/Padres game back on Sept. 17th comes to mind. A game both Kathleen and I were fornuate enough to attend with Trever and Amanda. The Padres scored 5 in the bottom of the 9th with 4 runs coming on a grand slam by Khalil Greene to tie the score. Then in the 12th a 3-run homerun by Ramon Hernandez gave the Pads the win. Wow! I've seen some of the best games in Petco Park history in person which makes we feel pretty fortunate. I look forward to what the future holds and hope to share the experience with everyone!
I've just opened a fresh 3lb 4oz can of Planters dry roasted peanuts and I'm ready for the stretch run. Here's to the post season!! We miss you Amanda and Trever!


1 Comments:
Good ending to a key game.
Post a Comment
<< Home