Saturday, August 26, 2006

Stone IPA - Get Some!



Since the home brewery is dry I went to the store to get emergency supplies when I encountered a bottle of Stone's IPA. At first I thought they had just changed the label for their 10th Anniversary celebration like they are currently doing for their pale ale. That was until I opened this bad boy up and tasted it! Wow! Big beer maybe a little too much alcohol but nice hop and malt balance. Limited release so make sure to get yourself a bottle before they disappear! Prost!
More later, we are off to Laguna Beach for the Pagaent of the Masters!

7 Comments:

At 9:23 PM, Blogger Martin's said...

I did get some and it's the bomb. Thanks for the heads up big B.

 
At 12:24 PM, Blogger Jeff, Shino, Saya, and Meisa Neima said...

I hear the local liquor stores have it in today. Going to stop by on the way home and grab.

 
At 12:25 PM, Blogger Jeff, Shino, Saya, and Meisa Neima said...

Come on Brian, update the site. I want to see your hair.

 
At 12:26 PM, Blogger Jeff, Shino, Saya, and Meisa Neima said...

What about Wells making it back to the Padres? What about the Reds-Pads matchup tonight?

 
At 8:34 AM, Blogger Martin's said...

In 26 postseason games for five clubs -- Cincinnati, Baltimore, Toronto, the Yankees and Red Sox -- Wells is 10-4. He has a 3.05 ERA in eight Division Series games, a 3.02 ERA in 11 Championship Series games and a 3.72 ERA in seven World Series games. His postseason experience is what the Pads need down the stretch and into the playoffs. After a few fish tacos and some waves, he's gonna be ON.

 
At 12:36 PM, Blogger Martin's said...

Talked to Jeff 1/2 pint into the IPA and he was to' up!! You still with us big J (aka: lightweight).

 
At 1:39 PM, Blogger Brian said...

That's funny, Jeff was playing it off when I spoke to him last night and asked him about it. Maybe something about being a mile high also screws with you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home